Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Book Review of Fearless

I received a copy of Fearless by Max Lucado from Thomas Nelson publishing. My duty as a book review blogger is to read the book earlier then release date and post a review. I love this opportunity and think it is great that they do this.

I was very excited to receive this book. I immediatley started reading it. Wow by page 6 in chapter 1 of "Why are we Afraid" I was crying. Max is an amazing writer and just really knows how to capture you with the words and how to speak to your heart.

This book is truly a must have for everyone right now during these times of unstablity and doubt. With Chapter titles like Fear of Violence and Make Believe Money. I think we all can relate on any level with fear of losing our jobs, houses, lives, relationships etc... Max takes a really close look at that and really pulls back the wool and makes you realize how trapped we are and how we need to leave the darkness and step out into the light and stop living in Fear.
Be Fearless.

I love the passages and reference to Jesus and the bible- this is great for any christian who is doubting God during these times. In the back of the book there is a discussion guide that leads you with some very thought provoking questions and scripture to help you seek

Please go pick up this book- it will be worth your time and money. so step out and stop living in fear

1 comment:

  1. Lucky you!!!! I LOOOOOOOVE Max!!! He is one of my all time favorite. I can't wait to read this book!!!

    ReplyDelete