Friday, October 9, 2009

How God used Craigslist

Since Aaron has outgrown alot of his stuff we have been selling things on Craigslist.
Julia's old toddler bed has been sitting in our garage for over a year and Marco decided hey we should post that to- so he snapped some shots and i posted it. Within minutes I had 2 people emailing me about it. I told the person who emailed 2nd that someone emailed right before her and I would let her know if he took it.

Well I felt that I really needed to let her have the bed. so I waited for 45 minutes and when the person didn't respond I emailed her and we set up a time for her to get it Sunday.

Sunday her and her family (husband and kids)show up... She said her daughter just started climbing out of her crib and she said it was strange she really felt God leading her to go look at Craigslist so she did and there was my post. She said "God is so amazing- this is such a blessing"

Now ok- we hadn't talked about God- she didn't know I was a Christian and walking.

Next I felt this overwhelming reminder of - "oh I have sheets and a comforter for that bed also"
The bed is a disney princess bed and the sheets/comforter Disney Princess. She said we have to pay you for them- I said No - No you don't - it's just another blessing.

That just made my day- how God orchestrated all that and how we were able to bless a family during this economy and he just showed them how much he loves them.

God uses all things for Good.

1 comment:

  1. Agreed, God is everywhere -even Craigslist!!! We just used Clist to buy a car since our van is really sick and not worth fixing. We found it one day, looked at it the next and drove it home the 3rd day with the blessing of our mechanic :0) - key as we usually get screwed with buying cars and get the junkers. Yippee for God's provision through Craigslist.

    ReplyDelete