Thursday, December 17, 2009

Do you know Someone?

a Blog that I follow and a facebook friend is doing an amazing thing this holiday season. Read about it here: http://elisemarieliptackphotography.blogspot.com/

Elise is going to bless someone this year- someone who really deserves and needs a reminder of their family and be reminded of the JOY. Someone who has struggled- someone who might be forgotten... Do you know someone?

Please go visit Elise's blog and read about how to enter someone who really will be blessed!!

Happy Holidays

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Tammie,
    I will have to admit that I too often lack on the comment giving, though I try to spend time often reading blogs. And I suppose I do have way too much to say than FB could hold (wink, wink, nudge, nudge).

    As for Disney, totally forgot your connection. Princess A loves the Mickey's Clubhouse videos (not sure if you can get those or not), she has 2 of them. She also loves the Tigger and Pooh Super slueth ones but we don't have any of those. Let me know if you have access to these at all.

    Blessings and a very Happy New Year!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete