Product DescriptionStruggling with weight issues? Do you love food? Chantel says you can have your cake and eat it, too! Encouraging you to enlist food as an ally, she helps you implement the 80/20 rule---eat healthy for 80% of the time and indulge yourself the other 20%. Her revolutionary diet-and-fitness plan works---Chantel lost 200 pounds!
Go ahead. Get passionate about the food you eat.
You don’t have to hide it. You can love food and lose weight at the same time! The secret, which you’ll learn about in Love Food and Live Well, is to know when to have carrot cake and when it’s time for just a carrot.
For most dieters, food is the daunting factor that trips up our best intentions to lose weight and get fit. Let Chantel Hobbs teach you that food is not the enemy! It’s our attitudes toward it that defeat us. Losing weight does not require being deprived of the foods you love and being forced to eat boring, tasteless meals, and left feeling hungry most of the time. Turn food into your ally by following Chantel’s 80/20 rule: A full 20 percent of the time, splurge on the foods you love and incorporate them into celebrations and social occasions. The remaining 80 percent of the time, choose food on the basis of delivering maximum fuel for your body and ultimate health. Simply by having freedom in what you eat, you can train yourself in self discipline and achieve sustainable weight loss, being free from food anxiety.
Using personal inventories, original recipes, food plans, and new, detailed exercises for strength training and aerobic fitness, Chantel will inspire you to live well in every area of life. What are you waiting for? Start the pursuit of a life lived well and healthy: body, mind, and spirit.
THis was a good read- not the normal diet or quick fix.
Thanks B&B Media for this review copy.