Monday, January 4, 2010

Voting Time

http://www.spirit1053.com/40days.php?articleID=523

Here is the link to my profile page for the 40 day Health and Fitness Challenge.
Voting is open 1/2-1/8, you click on the Vote for your top 4. you enter in your email and it takes you to a page where you can select the top 4. Some people have been entering 1 person in all 4 slots or entering in who the top 4 should be.

I can not even beging to describe the way I feel about this.
My heart is all over the place, but I really really want this.

Last night when i went to my profile page and saw the comments I had the lovely messages folks took to write to me I was honored. I had 12 comments and they are precious!!! Then I did something dumb clicked on Kathryn's name and she had 46. My heart sank. My enemy started to creep in there with the doubt and fear. "Who do you think you are?" "See no one really cares"
Then I stopped and said nope not going there. I deserve this and I want this. How do I get votes well I don't know I asked friends and family to vote for me but it's truly up to the listeners. The unknown out there, the lady i am standing next to in line at the grocery store. It might be her, she might be the deciding factor. What this taught me is that treat everyone how Jesus would treat them, you truly never know when that person is going to impact your life again. They might be the organ donor who saves your life or someone you know, they might be the deciding vote that changes your life. The reality- treat everyone as Jesus would treat them, Grace, Mercy, Compassion, Love.

Voting is open, comments are open..... I can't wait until Jan 8th/Jan 9th when we hear who is the final 4.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment