Wednesday, February 17, 2010

2-16-10

I loved that devotion below that i received today- what a total gift. I love Our Father and how is works and uses everything around us to let u sknow he is there even in the darkest hours. I have 2 sick little ones at home. Had my 1 yr old at ER sunday night- I was worried about his breathing. Turned out no pneumonia just upper respiratory infection. All the kids are home this week. My 2 oldest really want to come to bootcamp with me this week- they have been dying to come and do one class since i started this journey. It's a beutiful day today and even though the 2 little ones are sick i think we may go out for a walk.
SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by Marsha Burns -- February 16, 2010:
Take courage and lean on My strength to keep moving through the difficulties that you face. You need to be patient and trust Me to lead, guide, direct and protect you at this time. Do not despair when you do not seem to have what it takes to deal with current issues. Ask, and I will give you wisdom. This too shall pass, and new focus and clarity will come forth like the first rays of sunshine of a new day. Keep looking up, says the Lord.
Hebrews 12:1 Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment