Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Week 5 Force and Fit

We started Week 5 of the 40 day Health and Fitness challenge. I am almost looking forward to it being over.
What I have been discovering is I am trying way to hard to "force"things into my schedule and family life, what God is showing me is to stop forcing and only allow those things in that "fit"

What a concept huh? It's hard though. I don't want to let others down, I don't want to fail, if others can do all this why can't I. The truth for me is I don't think others do it successfully or without sacrifice. I know alot has to be given up.

The workouts 3 days a week leaving the house at 5:45/6am to get to Shoreline by 6:30am and then made dash out of there at 7am to make it home by 7:30/7:45am. Trying to fit in Olympus Spa, Body by God (Puyallup) and more exercise. I think there just has to be an easier and more simplier way to do this.

Once the challenge ends I think I will do my workouts at home- get up at 6am and workout for 30 minutes. There would be alot less stress and pressure.

God certainly has shown me alot during this challenge and alot of things have changed. I am looking forward to having peace back in our lives.

Ecclesiastes 11:7-8 (The Message) Oh, how sweet the light of day, And how wonderful to live in the sunshine! Even if you live a long time, don't take a single day for granted. Take delight in each light-filled hour, Remembering that there will also be many dark days and that most of what comes your way is smoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment