Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Voting- final week

The voting has started- its the final week of this journey.
As I reflect back over this challenge I am so amazed by the blessings. A Week ago I was ready to call it quits but right now I feel so full of life and joy i can't describe it. I have enjoyed working out in the morning and getting healthy and creating new habits. Mark with Aim To Be Fit has been wonderful. He has been working closely with my PT Kathleen Young at PT Pro to make sure I am not doing anymore damage to my neck/shoulders but still getting the top benefit from the workout. He is constantly coming by and checking on positioning and making sure I am working the muscles correctly to benefit me. My kids and I have enjoyed going to Taco Time. We were just there yesterday.It's been a nice benefit.

I love how the 40 Day challenge ended right as we moved into Lent. Another 40 days and an awesome reminder in our lives of how to give things up and sacrifice. I've learned alot about sacrifice and giving things up over this challenge.

I wasn't sure if I truly wanted a lifetime membership but sitting here today and looking back I can see how much I have changed and how much my family and I would benfit from a lifetime membership and I want to be selected as the grand prize winner.

Each of us ladies are already winners. They have been a huge blessing during this challenge. Each of us with our own stories and different lifestyles but all loving God and giving him all the Glory.

I was able to work out once with each of the Ladies - I loved it. Kat came to one of my bootcamps at shorelines and I went to Everett to Ginny & Katie's bootcamp. I got to see each one of the ladies in motion and enjoyed the companionship.

Good luck to all you listeners- you can continue to follow me and my journey on twitter at Tammiego or on my blog: http://allinadayof.blogspot.com/

Hebrews 12:1 Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God

No comments:

Post a Comment