Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 38

Day 38- 2 more days until this 40 day ends. and everything goes back to voting. I had an amazing workout today- I feel really good and charged. its early in the AM and I already have 1/2 my water intake for the day done. I have come to realize that drinking all of my water for the day is so extremely important. When I don't drink all my water I tend to snack and not feel full. It's been amazing to me how much of a difference 1 glass of water can make.

GREAT NEWS- I am down 12 lbs and 10". I can see it in my clothes and my face, body. I can also certainly feel it. Even though there have been alot of challenges these last 2 weeks I see the light I certainly want to continue this journey. I

T is really important i remain focused and on track. My 2 older daughters have been begging if they could come to bootcamp with me- I think they might join us ladies on Friday.

I would really encourage everyone to try the 2 free weeks.If you can FIT it into your schedule do not force it, but if it works try it. I am thankful i had this opportunity it truly has changed my life and I am motivated to finish and to keep going STRONG!!!!

Ephesians 2:8-10 For it is by the grace you have been saved, through faith- and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God- not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. AMEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment