Wednesday, February 17, 2010

2-9-10

It's week 5- wow this time has flown by. Celebrated my son's 1st birthday on saturday. my mother in law was in town for the weekend. Oldest daughter was at church camp. Kids are all out of school next week- mid winter break. my 1 yr old finally feels better- he was really sick last week. Praying this week the pain in my arms/neck goes away or eases up a little. that my husband and I get a super good awesome nights sleep with no kids or dog waking up in the middle of the night. Pryaing for the other ladies- remain strong and healthy. Hope folks are enjoying this weather it was a tad bit cold this morning but now the sun is out and it appears to be warming up. Remember- it's not about US- it's about HIM! How do you show his Glory/Light through you!

Ecclesiastes 11:7-8 (The Message) Oh, how sweet the light of day, And how wonderful to live in the sunshine! Even if you live a long time, don't take a single day for granted. Take delight in each light-filled hour, Remembering that there will also be many dark days and that most of what comes your way is smoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment